Interested in selling online? Where to sell products online? What are the best and most popular places? Read this article and find out!
Online marketplaces offer a lot of benefits for small business owners and retailers and the ability to reach new customer vases is just one of them. However, not all marketplaces are created equal. You need to find the right marketplace, according to your business needs and preferences. Whether you sell handmade items or vintage goods, it is essential to invest time and effort into choosing the best place to sell products online.
In this article, we are going to present you the 5 best websites you can use:
- Amazon – This is probably one of the most popular marketplaces and one of the first places that comes to your mind when you want to sell products over the web. Amazon provides an easy-to-use ecommerce platform for several product categories such as books, beauty, home improvement, and others.
- EBay – Another popular and long-standing online place for selling all kinds of products. The fee for selling on this platform is 10% of the total value and the maximum charge is $750. EBay is perfect for retailers with international clients.
- Etsy – If you are looking for an online marketplace where you can sell handmade products and crafts, look no further as this is the only platform you need. One of the advantages of this platform is that sellers can use an array of checkout options such as mobile options. The fee for selling on Esy is 3.5%.
- Shopify – You can’t go wrong with Shopify. This platform allow users to create their own ecommerce stores and sell a wide array of products in various categories. One of the best things about Shopify is that sellers can customize and design their own storefronts by using more than 100 different theme and template options. If you are interested in selling your products here, you can choose the monthly plan that best suits your budget and needs. The monthly plans range from $9 to $179.
- Bonanza – This marketplace is one of the best choices for merchants in the fashion industry. While there are no specific listing fees, the platform collects 3.5% fee on sales that are under $500.
By choosing the right marketplace for your products, you can develop your small online business successfully!
Here’s some of the most popular articles that you can check: